Thursday, April 14, 2016

View From a Window step 2

Hi,

Well, I've made more progress on the painting. The sky is almost finished. I will add more to the clouds, then step back and take a good look at the sky. I will use my trusty mirror to look at it, and get a fresh perspective. It is amazing how I can look at a painting and it will look great. Then turn around, hold up a mirror and see the painting reversed and "BOOM BABY" to quote my grand daughter, I can see something that doesn't look right. Here is the painting with the sky almost finished.

I've got a lot more creating to do. What color to paint the wall? What will grow out of the pot? Will there be a horse behind that fence, or a cow? So many questions. Keep reading my blog to find the answers. I've thought about selling it, and letting the purchaser tell me what color to use for the wall so it will match their decor.

Thanks for reading!
Donald

No comments:

Post a Comment